This support model is an extension of the On-site and Off-site models and can be customized according to the customer needs with the combination of the On-site and the Off-site offerings. This model is suitable for those clients who need on-site resources to coordinate the support in addition to the off-site support package.
- It offers one more level of flexibility to our customers.
- It keeps On-site staff at minimum to help reduce cost of operations and select one of the Off-site packages (Standard, Premium and Enterprise) based on needs.
- It improves communication between off-site and third party support for issue resolution.
- On-site staff provides specialized inputs to key users and helps maintain application processes.
- Clients can avoid hiring staff with divergent specialized skill sets.
- It insulates clients from resource management difficulties.
- Ensures service continuity
- It provides clients a choice of a wide range of resource pool capabilities at minimum cost.
- It offers an ITIL based process oriented support services.
- It utilizes a KPI based SLA services for response and resolution time.