Integrating multiple IT systems that cater to different regions, countries, functions, and departments is a complex task for an organization. There is a need for an enterprise-wide solution that addresses reduced time-to-market, regulatory compliances, improved revenue margins, improved customer experience, reduced customer churn, minimized revenue leakage, improved operational efficiency and achieve IT scalability, reliability and robustness.
ISON’s System Integration suite of services offers an end-to-end solution for architecting, designing, commissioning and implementing enterprise-wide solutions to cater to all aspects of customer experience, operational efficiency, revenue improvements and is strategic and agile for transformation.
Our tools and methodologies complement our on-shore delivery model in Africa, the Middle East and the emerging markets of the ASEAN region, equipped with domain expertise and technological skills for key industry verticals. In addition, we utilize our logistic channels across Africa for equipment ordering, shipping and delivery, including multi-country or multi-location orders.
We have delivered projects in implementation and integration areas such as.
- Customer Experience Management Solutions
- Mobile Self- Care
- Customer On-Boarding Solution
- Contact Center Solutions
- Network implementations coupled with security on LAN, WAN, wired and wireless network.
- Corporate network, infrastructure, application and database setup (Active Directory, Exchange, Oracle, SQL)
- Cloud-based Architecture Implementation
- NOC/SOC Implementation
- Enterprise Mobility
Systems Integration services provide the following benefits:
- Improved time to market and increased revenues
- Reduced risk of integration and improved operational efficiency
- Business and cost transformation